Introduction to the Norwegian EV policy and market:
From a market share of 3% to 21% in five years, how did we manage?
We invite all participants at the Nordic EV Summit 2018 to a welcome reception at Himkok, the 20th best bar in the world.
Welcome drink from 18:30 and program with short introduction to the Norwegian EV policy and market starts at 19:00 to 20:00.
- Time: Wednesday January 31, 18:30 – 21:30
- Place: Himkok, Storgata 27, Oslo. Entrance Youngs gate (see picture below)
Free entrance for registered participants of Nordic EV Summit. 1 serving of coctail on tap and "Norwegian snacks" (for the 70 first to register)
We are sold out for tickets for free drinks, but you are still welcome to join us at Himkok.
No registration needed.
Petter Haugneland, Norwegian EV Association
- Perspectives on Norway’s Supercharged Electric Vehicle Policy
Erik Figenbaum, Institute of transport economics
- Carrot and whip – How does Norway do it?
Sveinung Kvalø, Cowi
- The bumpy road towards better charging infrastructure
Erik Lorentzen, Norwegian EV Association
- How did the car dealers cope, and who are the customers?
Anita Svanes, Volkswagen and Marina Maneas Bakkum, Nissan
- Electric London Taxis in Oslo?
Phil Henrick, LEVC, formerly known as the London Taxi Company
Sponsored by LEVC , formerly known as the London Taxi Company
- TU TALK; live podcast
Jan Moberg, CEO, Teknisk Ukeblad Media and Odd Richard Valmot, Journalist, Teknisk Ukeblad Media
How to get there
Himkok, Storgata 27
, Oslo. (Entrance from Youngs gate)
The building is turquoise and entrance is marked with this blue light.